Immediate access to uncongested airspace customized to support your real-life drone application testing in the world. Our U-Space Proving Grounds are centered at the Searchlight Airpark (1L3), extending along a 35 mile (56 km) corridor into both the Eldorado and Piute Valleys, and is one of the largest in the world.
Flights within the Skyway and Proving Grounds are focusing on several areas: Extended and Beyond Visual Line of Sight operations, using drones to extend Wi-Fi or mobile phone signals across difficult terrain in emergencies, and delivering low-weight emergency supplies.
Current COAs, Part 107 COWs & Altitudes*
- Eldorado Valley 2000′ AGL
- Corridor <1200′ AGL
- Nationwide 1200′ AGL
- Nationwide 400′ AGL
- Piute Valley 400′ AGL BVLOS
Current COA Capabilities*
- Day/Night Operations
- Daisy Chained Visual Observers
- Rural & Urban Environments
- Pen & Ink Change for Additional UAS
- Minimum 24 Hour NOTAM Requirement
- Part 48 Registration Acceptable
- Flat to rolling terrain with 300+ flying days.
- Low-use airports with unimproved and hard surface runways.
- Safety assured through mitigation, solid procedures, & operational restrictions.
- Low surface population, mostly rural, low average air traffic density.
Call now 702-586-1160 or email us for immediate access to our range services.
*PACI does not engage in franchising or sharing PACI’s authority for the conduct of operations under PACI’s operational approvals, to or with any person or entity.
PACI does not conduct waived operations under part 107, unless the required crewmembers are direct employees or agents for PACI during all aspects of waived part 107 operations, including pre-flight and post-flight duties. Students are not considered required crewmembers and must be supervised by a PACI Instructor acting as RPIC.
PACI does not conduct public aircraft operations under another entity’s operating approval, without a written declaration of public aircraft status for designated, qualified flights.